Who Are We?
The Hinesburg Community Resource Center is a volunteer non-profit organization of neighbors helping neighbors. HCRC responds to the needs of Hinesburg residents while we build community and extend a helping hand. HCRC accomplishes this by:
* Providing a Food Shelf to feed our residents and neighbors
* Connecting young families to community and resources while providing support and educational opportunities
* Lending medical equipment to individuals in need
* Offering emergency funds for residents in financial crisis
* Providing transportation solutions for the needs of the community
News and Events
HCRC Welcomes Thrift Store Manager
We are thrilled to announce the hire of our new Twice is Nice Thrift Store Manager, Valerie Mullin. Valerie brings a wealth of experience as a business owner and as an avid thrift shopper. She has great plans to continue the shop's success and to grow our customer, donor and volunteer base to increase support to all of the community programs that benefit from the funds raised. Please join us in a warm welcome to Valerie!
Shop Amazon and Support HCRC
Shopping on Amazon? Here's an easy way to support the Hinesburg Community Resource Center with each purchase by starting at Amazon Smile before shopping. With every purchase you make, Amazon will donate a small percentage to HCRC. This is another simple way to help support programs and services in addition to your direct donations! Click here to get started.