Who Are We?
The Hinesburg Community Resource Center is a volunteer non-profit organization of neighbors helping neighbors. HCRC responds to the needs of Hinesburg residents while we build community and extend a helping hand. HCRC accomplishes this by:
* Providing a Food Shelf to feed our residents and neighbors
* Connecting young families to community and resources while providing support and educational opportunities
* Lending medical equipment to individuals in need
* Offering emergency funds for residents in financial crisis
* Providing transportation solutions for the needs of the community
News and Events
Thank you Hinesburg Business & Professional Association and Neighbors!
The annual Hinesburg Business and Professional Association Holiday Party was a wonderful time with neighbors and friends! Donations to the Hinesburg Community Resource Center totaled $1,488, and the Hinesburg Business and Professional Association generously matched $1,000, for a grand total of $2,488. Thank you to all who came out to support programs and services for families in our community. We feel the love!
Shop Amazon and Support HCRC
Shopping on Amazon? Here's an easy way to support the Hinesburg Community Resource Center with each purchase by starting at Amazon Smile before shopping. With every purchase you make, Amazon will donate a small percentage to HCRC. This is another simple way to help support programs and services in addition to your direct donations! Click here to get started.