Who Are We?
The Hinesburg Community Resource Center is a volunteer non-profit organization of neighbors helping neighbors. HCRC responds to the needs of Hinesburg residents while we build community and extend a helping hand. HCRC accomplishes this by:
* Providing a Food Shelf to feed our residents and neighbors
* Connecting young families to community and resources while providing support and educational opportunities
* Lending medical equipment to individuals in need
* Offering emergency funds for residents in financial crisis
* Providing transportation solutions for the needs of the community
News and Events
Help Friends of Families Survive Budget Cuts
Our Friends of Families Program just lost a major grant unexpectedly, and we're looking to the community for support in the short term. Can you help? Please visit our You Caring crowdfunding page to learn more, donate and share. Thank you!