Who Are We?
The Hinesburg Community Resource Center is a volunteer non-profit organization of neighbors helping neighbors. HCRC responds to the needs of Hinesburg residents while we build community and extend a helping hand. HCRC accomplishes this by:
* Providing a Food Shelf to feed our residents and neighbors
* Connecting young families to community and resources while providing support and educational opportunities
* Lending medical equipment to individuals in need
* Offering emergency funds for residents in financial crisis
* Providing transportation solutions for the needs of the community
News and Events
Celebrating the 116 Commuter: The 116 Commuter is celebrating its 5th year of connecting communities between Middlebury & Burlington along the Route 116 corridor. On Friday, April 28th, Hinesburg Rides and ACTR will co-host a rider potluck at the Hinesburg Town Hall. The dinner begins at 6:00 p.m. and all 116 Commuter riders, past, present and future are welcome. To sign up, or for more information, please contact Mary-Claire Crogan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Welcome Baby Brunch: Calling all Hinesburg Families with babies born in the past year! Join us on Sunday, May 7 from 11-12:30 p.m. at Hinesburg Town Hall for a yummy brunch, a raffle and an opportunity to meet others with kids the same age. There will be fun activities for siblings, and you can pick the library book that gets dedicated to your baby at the event. Please RSVP to Rachel Kring at HinesburgFOF@gmail.com or at 482-4946.