Building Networks of Support to Strengthen Community
We are a volunteer non-profit organization of neighbors helping neighbors:
* Providing a Food Shelf to feed our residents and neighbors
* Connecting young families to community and resources while providing support and social opportunities
* Giving school vacation food support to families
* Lending medical equipment to individuals in need
* Offering emergency funds for residents in financial crisis
News and Events
Friends of Families Playgroups: Thursdays from 10:00-11:30 AM at UCH
Indoor Friends of Families Playgroups are back starting September 8. Meet us every Thursday morning at the United Church of Hinesburg from 10-10:30 AM for stories, songs, and silliness! For ages birth to 5 with a grownup.
Free Fall Clothing & Book Swap: Saturday, October 22 from 9:00-11:00 AM at UCH
Donate as many gently used items as you want on drop-off day; we accept clothing sized infant to 14 and children's books up to middle school level. No toys, please, and items will not be accepted on swap day. Volunteers will sort clothing by size and gender. We don't assign dollar values or tally up what you drop off. Participants in the swap can pick whatever they need for their families on the day of the swap. If you just need clothing for your family and do not have anything to donate, you are welcome to just "shop."